Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Jcrew.com swimming trunks
Rikrak Stockings

I was so excited for our first Father's Day that I gave daddy presents on Saturday...couldn't wait another day. He loves all things plaid, so loved his swim shorts. He's such a guy - only owned one pair of trunks before yesterday. I can't even count how many bathing suits I own...almost every season I like to buy a new one.  My husband also wanted Christmas stockings for our family, and since his birthday is Christmas Eve, I thought Father's Day would be the perfect holiday to gift these. Then we can place them on our fireplace at the beginning of the holiday season.

The shirt is a gift from my in-laws. We painted Jackson's feet with non-toxic paint and stamped the back and front pocket. It made the perfect personalized gift.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment