Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Girl crushes

Tina Fey via Vanity Fair
Style Icon Mira Duma
Miranda Kerr via Kora Organics
Blake Lively in Marie Claire UK via Just Jared
The women I'm crushing on:
-Tina Fey is just so cute without knowing she's cute. She's hilarious and smart and self-deprecating. I remember one interview where she said she wanted to be the slutty girl in school, but there were no takers. By default, she had to be the funny one.
-I just discovered Mira Duma after seeing a picture of her at NYFW. She has such a great sense of style and motivates me to step it up. Fashion truly looks like art on her.
-I started crushing on Miranda ever since she was pregnant. She looked adorable with her little bump and now I see her toting Flynn around everywhere like a good mom. She's always glowing.
-Blake Lively told Allure magazine "It's the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, 'There's no reason today can't be the best day of my life'." What a great motto. And she's just so pretty to look at.  She makes me feel like Lennie from Of Mice and Men; I want to stroke her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment