Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Check Fraud

Uni-ball Pen
I was the victim of check fraud last week. I had two payments stolen from my very own mailbox. A crime committed on my front porch hits too close to home. I feel violated. There are very very bad people in this world. It's difficult for me to understand why a person smart enough to successfully scheme fraud cannot use their intellect to earn a living honestly and be able to feel good about themselves at the end of the day. Is it greed? Is it the thrill of committing a crime? I rarely pray, but I pray that they have the strength to turn their lives around. I pray that they receive love and support from friends and family. I pray that my perpetrators are caught and learn their lesson, and if they're not, that more people use pens with super ink that's formulated to become trapped in paper, helping prevent what happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment