Friday, December 14, 2012

What were they thinking?

Bodebo Stripe Trouser
Why would someone do this to their child? This outfit reminds me of the time in middle school when there was something called "mismatch" day, where students were supposed to dress in mismatched, funny clothes for school spirit and extra credit. I came dressed that day in a striped sweater and plaid pants...and I was apparently the only one with school spirit. I felt like someone had played a prank on me. The whole day, I just wanted to go unnoticed or disappear. I did get extra credit though, and my teenage ego eventually recovered.

I was also on Barney's website looking for a sweater for my husband's birthday gift. I came across these  outfits and asked myself, what were they thinking?
Comme Des Garcons Sweater
Comme Des Garcons Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment