Thursday, January 3, 2013

San Ysidro Ranch

The entrance to our private cottage
Jackson enjoying his winter vacation

San Ysidro Ranch Vegetable Garden 
Cauliflower
Broccoli
We joked that we'd win Parents of the Year. Our private cottage was just one giant room...so guess where Jackson slept all weekend? In the bathroom. That was the only way we could enjoy ourselves after his 7 pm bedtime.
What I loved most about San Ysidro was the beautiful vegetable garden. Now I'm starting to plant my own vegetables, but sometimes I'm still surprised to find them in their natural state because I'm so used to picking them up at the market all cut and cleaned and packaged nicely.
It's the perfect place to unwind and spend a few quiet days away from the city. And my favorite part of vacation, no cooking or cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment