Friday, June 14, 2013

The great outdoors

Arches Nation Park, Utah via BuzzFeed
Tree camping in Germany

Anthropologie Florabunda Sleeping Bag
BuzzFeed published 20 places to go camping before you die. I've done #6, Joshua Tree, while rock climbing. I thought I was going to freeze to death in my sleeping bag...ended up layering every piece of clothing I had brought. That was back in my college, more adventurous days. Now I've turned into a not-so-roughing-it type of person. But when I do go again with J, I'd like to be decked out in this anthropologie bedazzled floral sleeping bag. Might as well look good since I won't smell good.
On my list, tree camping in Germany and Arches National Park in Utah.

1 comment:

  1. Please check out my original of this sleeping bag here: www.etsy.com/shop/goodintent
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete