Friday, August 24, 2012

EyeSpy a Cute Sale




When Jackson was a little peanut in my belly last Fall, I spotted the turquoise elbow patch cardigan in a magazine at the doctor's office. I showed my husband and remember trying to talk him and myself into thinking it was gender neutral. My baby HAD to have it. I still think a boy could pull it off, even though the website's description says it would be great paired with one of their dresses.
It's on sale now, along with more Fall baby and toddler clothes at Eye Spy. I may have bought the last cardigan, so you can also purchase one here. The designer has such an unexpected mix of fun colors and stripes.
I went wild on their site yesterday. My husband and I agreed to spoil him until he's two and doesn't know any better. Afterwards, we'll shop at Goodwill and only spoil him with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment