Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Night Owl

Baby owl made from upcycled, felted wool.

I've had an addiction to buying all things owl for quite some time. I try not to tell people...once they know, every gift you get is owl-related, and by the time you're 60, your house has accumulated a life full of owls and you become crazy owl lady. I've asked my husband to dissuade me from buying more. But when I'm alone at home with the internet and no one to stop me from online shopping...weakness happens. Like a true addict, I attempt to hide my owls and disperse them in different rooms of the house to make them less noticeable.

I've legitimized THIS owl purchase by explaining to my husband that it's for Jackson's nursery. Every nursery should have one! The quality and design of this particular critter is amazing...you can tell it was not mass-produced, but handmade with love by Finnish Etsy artist ForMyDarling.

God knew how much I loved owls and gave me a real-life one of my very own...my night-owl of a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment