Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Postpartum Swimsuit

Zimmermann Glasshouse Swimsuit

I haven't purchased a one-piece since elementary school. Welcome postpartum insecurities. I've always been comfortable in a bikini until now. Post baby, I have a mushy pouch and that linea nigra, which has no signs of fading soon. So I bought this gorgeous swimsuit as an easy fix. The cut is retro, the details are feminine and it reminds me of lingerie. It's sexy without being overtly so.

Shopbop
The bathing suit is supposed to look like this on. However, mine stopped at my thighs. I kept looking for a zipper, or some sort of opening to make it possible to fit. I'm just not itsybitsy anymore. I returned it for a larger size. I can't diet because I'm breastfeeding...so I shocked my abdomen by doing what I detest. My first crunches in about 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment