Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sock Monkey and Friends

"Sock Monkey wants a Friend" decal
When it came time to decorate the nursery, I wanted something impermanent. I like the idea of easily being able to change up Jackson's environment to keep his brain stimulated. Decals will last a year or two and can be peeled off at any time.

I adore this Blik Threadless decal. It's young and playful with a twist. It has 12 parts and took my husband and I about an hour. We marveled at how ours came out just like the one on the web site. We felt so accomplished even though it's basically just peeling and sticking.

I'm still deciding on this decal. He could be the friend Sock Monkey is looking for.

Blik Blowfish decal
This was my third choice:
Blik's A Birth Day Decal
And I'd like to tear down a kitchen cabinet to make room for this one:

Blik's Cookie Loves Milk Decal


No comments:

Post a Comment